Re Search FCPS
Explore our catalog and subscribe to certainly one of our courses or programs of research!
Questions Regarding Registration: 703-658-1201
ESOL Closings: 703-658-1274
Thank you for visiting Fairfax County Public Schools Adult and Community Education (FCPS ACE). Our focus is on profession and work readiness along side our adult that is premier ESOL. There are a wide variety of training possibilities in apprenticeship, company, I. T, health insurance and medical, and trade and commercial programs. We additionally provide enrichment programs for K-adult including arts that are culinary motorist training, and globe languages. We attempt to offer enriching programs to our students being top quality, affordable, and satisfy their academic objectives. ACE supports the FCPS Portrait of the Graduate while the Strategic Plan–Ignite–incorporating guidelines in training and learning.
Sign up for a course
- Enter on line anytime
- On line enrollment is verified straight away
- Note: Not all classes are offered for on the web registration
- Finish the enrollment form
- Make check payable to FCPS ACE
- Mail the form and repayment to:
FCPS-ACE Registration 6815 Edsall Path Springfield, VA 22151
Plum Center for Lifelong Learning 6815 Edsall path Springfield, VA 22151 firstname.lastname@example.org Monday – Friday: 9 a.m. To 5 p.m.
Note: the working workplace is closed from noon to at least one p.m.
Company or Organization
Businesses or businesses have actually 3 choices on how best to deliver their individuals to an FCPS ACE course.
- Purchase Instructions (PO)
- Letters of Authorization (LOA)
Finish a registration type for every single individual and deliver them, along side a duplicate of one’s PO or LOA:
Adult and Community Education, Department A 6815 Edsall Road Springfield, VA 22151
Please enable fourteen days for http://eastmeeteast.review processing.
- On The Web Account.
Starting an account is not difficult to accomplish, saving effort and time to make certain you want that you get your people directly into the classes. As soon as you put up the account, choose “Add Student”, complete the form that is online and after that it is possible to register your individuals when it comes to class(es) of the selecting, pay by business charge card, and obtain immediate proof enrollment.
Companies/organizations enrolling students utilizing either a PO or LOA are obligated to pay for textbook, product, lab, and tuition charges connected with these enrollments within thirty days of enrollment. There are not any discounts for classes missed. Re re Payment should reference course quantity and pupil names and get delivered to:
Adult and Community Education, Department F Fairfax County Public Schools Pimmit Hills Center 7510 Lisle Avenue Falls Church, VA 22043
- Adult training classes are for pupils 18 years and older unless otherwise specified.
- In certain circumstances, exceptions can be authorized for the pupil that is lower than 18 yrs. Old to go to a grown-up training course.
- Contact Student Services 703-658-2709 for information on an underage waiver.
- Needs need a couple of weeks advance notice.
K-12 classes have grade degree or age needs. Moms and dads or guardians have to finish and submit an emergency care kind for every single learning pupil as well as registering their student. Email completed crisis care forms to ACEk12@fcps.edu.
Pupils that are at the least 12 Years Old
Pupils who’re at least 12 yrs. Old, might be allowed to signal by themselves inside and out of a FCPS ACE K-12 class. To work on this, the registering adult must inform FCPS ACE on paper that they need their pupil to possess this cap cap ability. Without this written documents, pupils will never be permitted to signal by themselves into and away from course without a grownup present. Notification could be emailed to ACEk12@fcps.edu.
Later Arrival and Early Pick-up
Moms and dads or guardians whom realize that the youngster will be belated for or miss a class need certainly to alert FCPS ACE ahead of time by emailing ACEk12@fcps.edu.
Moms and dads or guardians whom require to select their child up ahead of the end of this planned class need certainly to e-mail ACEk12@fcps.edu.
Non-Fairfax County Public Class Pupils (K-12)
Non-FCPS pupils registering for K-12 enrichment courses must submit documentation that is additional along with their completed registration type and re re re payment. Please see FCPS scholar Registration for needed paperwork and extra information on this requirement.
- Fairfax County residents 62 years old or older may go for a 25 % tuition discount.
- The delivery date/year needs to be supplied in your enrollment type to meet the requirements.
- Discount needs to be advertised at time of enrollment.
- Fairfax County residents 62 years or older who suffer a monetaray hardship may make an application for a complete tuition waiver.
- The waiver can be used for starters course per term; all user and textbook costs needs to be compensated.
- An application to obtain an application for a waiver, call 703-658-1201 at least two weeks prior to the class start date or download.
- Submit your enrollment alongside the waiver application and payment that is appropriate.
- No adult that is senior are permitted for ESOL, classes online, or even for other classes as noted.
Consumer charges donate to costs unique to program/course and may even add any of the following: student and instructor materials, gear upkeep and replacement, computer or specialized lab fees, trainer help and development, transcripts and certificates, and center charges.